ROUSSE – DANUBE HUB PORT
- Terminal Ruse – East is located at km. 489-490 in the eastern industrial zone of Rousse.
- This is the biggest port in the Bulgarian section of the Danube. Port Rousse East is also the only river port in Bulgaria, where high water levels of the Danube can be received and operated river-sea ships.
ROUSSE EAST – HIGHLIGHTS:
- The port has the technical capacity to handle large cargo units up-to 60 tons. Possible handling and cargo with greater weight or custom sizes, using a 100-ton floating crane.
- In Rousse East port could be handled all types of cargo, including bulky cargo and equipment.
- In the area of port Rousse East has built and operates Ro-Ro terminal for horizontal handling vehicles.
- It provides an opportunity to implement horizontal cargo handling.
PORT ROUSSE EAST AT GLANCE:
- Port Area 825 533 sqm.
- 14 berths
- Draft at port zone at level 0 between 1-2m; with variety for any berth
- 17 cranes units with a maximum capacity of 5 to 32 tons
- 196 300 sqm. storage areas:
- 15 800 sqm. closed storage area
- 190 500 sqm. open storage area
- Connections to national railways and motor transport network in Bulgaria
RO-RO TERMINAL IN RUSE AT GLANCE
- Ro-Ro ramp for simultaneous berthing of two vessels;
- 2 parking lot with a capacity of 80 large truck each;
- Internal parking area of 11,719 sqm.
- Internal parking area of 11,484 sqm.
- Connection with motor transport network in Bulgaria;
- Phytosanitary unit.